Teachers Training Course (Onsite)
The VTE Teacher Training Course is open to all devotees interested in Krsna-conscious education. The course has been professionally developed by VTE (Vaisnava Training and Education) to help fulfill ISKCON's educational purposes.
The skills you will learn in this course can be applied in many situations, not just in a formal classroom. You will find that besides the teaching application, there are unlimited possibilities for using these skills in preaching work.
This dynamic training course will equip you with:
- Speaking skills
- Effective use of resources
- Proper delineation of aims and objectives
- Skills in writing lesson outlines/plans
- The ability to give oral feedback for assessment
- Different interactive teaching and preaching styles
- The art of empathic listening
Date: 21 February - 1 March 2023
Timings: 11 AM to 1:30 PM & 3 PM to 5:30 PM, Indian Standard Time
Class Duration: 5 Hours per day
Total Number of Classes: 9 sessions
Fees: INR 2500 per Student
- Class Timing may change during the course as per the availability of the teachers or other affecting factors.
- Minimum of 15 Students are required to commence the batch. In Case we receive less than 15 Students, then students may opt for another batch or can wait for next season when the new batch starts.
- A limit of 20 students is there for the course and admission is based on interviews.
Courses you may find interesting:
Starting Soon2023-02-17 - 2023-02-20MADHURYA KADAMBINI COURSE (Onsite)Madhurya Kadambini by Srila Vishvanatha Cakravarti Thakura is an analysis of the states of a sadhaka, a practitioner of bhakti, from sraddha to prema.
Starting Soon2023-02-17 - 2023-02-21Krsna Conscious Grihasthasrama (ONSITE)Diving deep into the Bhaktivedanta purports, this course aims to provide a comprehensive and practical understanding of what it means to be a householder practicing Kṛṣṇa consciousness according to teachings of our Founder-Acarya A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Śrīla Prabhupāda.