Bhakti Sastri - ഭക്തി ശാസ്ത്രി (Malayalam)
Format of online Bhakti Shastri Malayalam.
This course comprises an in-depth study of Bhagavad-gītā, Śrī Īśopanisad, Nectar of Devotion and Nectar of Instruction. It has been designed for devotees who have been seriously practicing Kṛṣṇa consciousness for at least a year, and have basic śāstric knowledge and understanding. For some it may be difficult to come and do the complete course in Śrīdhām Māyāpur due to various reasons. This course has a modular design, which means you can take separate Modules spread over two years to suit your schedule if you are unable to complete it in one semester A Preliminary Self-study guide is available, once you have registered, to enable you to prepare ahead of each lesson, and before the course commencement.
- You must chant 16 rounds of japa daily and follow the four regulative principles.
- You must be recommended by an ISKCON authority who knows you well, certifying that you have been engaged favorably in the preaching mission of Lord Caitanya Mahāprabhu for at least the previous 12 months.
Enroll now to participate in this course. Only after receiving duly filled application with reference, your application will be processed. You will be permitted to begin a course when you have remitted the service charge for the course.
The course is conducted in Malayalam. Your command of Malayalam should be sufficient for you to study Śrīla Prabhupāda’s books, and be favorably assessed. This course is divided into five modules namely: Bhagavad-gītā (Chapters 1-6), Bhagavad-gītā (Chapters 7-12), Bhagavad-gītā (Chapters 13-18), Nectar of Devotion, Śrī Īśopanisad and Nectar of Instruction. These form the study content for the course. The registered students will be provided with the detailed schedule of the online course. The course code is BS and should be quoted in all correspondence.
Tests and certification
Assessments are accomplished through tests on ślokas, closed book, essays and class attendance for every module as part of the standard assessment prescribed by the ISKCON Board for Examination. One has to pass all the assessments in the module to pass the module. A pass in each module is required for an overall course pass. And that will result in the student receiving a certificate of successful completion issued by the Māyāpur Institute.
Course duration and method of study
For Online, the student will be assigned reading assignment before every class and one should complete the reading assignment assigned for the class. He/she goes through one or two classes weekly. Every week the teacher meets the students in a virtual class (90/180 minutes duration / class). The course comprising of all the five modules will be completed in 10 months. Students should have access to the Internet. They should be able to read the PDF file and attend the virtual class.
One has to complete all the modules within two years from the course start date.
For the entire course:
- Rs 11,500
- Prepare for your course
- Our courses have been designed to enable you to complete a major portion of study on your own before participating in our classes. This approach allows you to optimize your learning. The Preliminary Self-study guides include study questions, selected analogies, verses for memorization and quotes from Śrīla Prabhupāda’s lectures. You can begin preparing for the course by doing the reading assignments, learning ślokas and answering the homework questions. Getting an early start on your studies will enable you to get the most out of the course.
- Anyone interested in taking up this course can enroll from the “Enroll Now” tab on this page and pay the course fee as per the payment procedures which will be informed to you after the enrollment.
- For any clarification, please write to Manohar Gaura Das on email@example.com or +91 9747148254 (WhatsApp)