Date: 26th November 2022 - 3rd March2024
Days: Sat, Sun
Timings: 6- 8 PM, Indian Standard Time
Books: Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 4 to 6
Class Duration: 2 Hours per Session
Fees: INR 12'501 per Student
Last Date of Registration: When seats are filled
Location: Online on Zoom
About the Course:
When you have completed the Bhaktivaibhava-1 Course, you can enroll for the Bhaktivaibhava-2 Course, which is a concentrated study of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam Cantos 4 to 6. The course is presented over 3.5 months, comprising of 13 weeks of study at our campus in Māyāpur. As with the Bhakti-śāstrī Course, this course has a Preliminary Self-study guide which is available only to registered students. It is essential that you prepare ahead for this course, as it was designed with the intention that you spend 13 weeks studying prior to attending the classes in Mayapur. This course can also be spread over a few years, with you attending units of the Module each year. You can find out more about preparation for your study in our Resources section.
- Bhakti Sastri Degree with Detailed Marksheet & Attendance Records of BV 1
- You must chant 16 rounds of Japa daily and follow the four regulative principles.
- You must be recommended by an ISKCON authority who knows you well, certifying that you have been engaged favorably in the preaching mission of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu for at least the previous 12 months.
- The Bhakti Vaibhava Module 2 requires the students to read all the 3 books, Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 4 to 6 before commencing the course. This is required because the course is interactive and conducted as discussions and other group activities based on the books. So, you must read these books to be able to participate and fully benefit from the course.
- You must be 18 years or above in age.
Read more about:
Please contact us if you should have further questions.
Phone: +91 94746 65658
- Class Timings may change during the course as per the availability of the teachers or other affecting factors.
- Minimum 15 Students are required to commence the batch. In Case we receive less than 15 Students, then students may opt for another batch or can wait for next season when the new batch starts.